Please help us ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, and continue the volunteer nature of Rathgeber Hospitality House by following these guidelines.
- We request a minimum donation of $40 per night. You may make this contribution at the front desk either before or after your stay. If you are here for an extended stay, we ask that you update your contribution every seven days.
- Your key unlocks your room door. So that we may have keys for others, we ask that you return the key upon departure.
- To assist in keeping the House clean and free from pests, we ask that you do not take food or drink into guest rooms or the lobby area. A well-appointed kitchen and dining area is provided for your use during your stay.
- We are a SMOKE-FREE campus. For the health and comfort of all our guests, we must insist that there is no smoking in the building or on our grounds.
- We are unable to accommodate pets and ask that you assist us by not bringing pets to the House.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, no alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, firearms, or weapons are allowed on the premises.
- For their safety and in consideration of our guests, we ask that children under 16 be supervised at all times.
- Front doors must remain locked 24 hours a day. You may come and go by using the passcode. For your safety and that of our other guests and staff, please keep this code confidential, and do not admit anyone to the House that you do not know.
- Due to the voluntary nature of the House and to help us keep our costs in line with donations, we ask for your assistance in keeping your room clean during your stay. To ensure your privacy, the housekeeper will not enter your room at anytime, so we ask that you place used towels in the laundry basket provided in each room, and set the basket outside of your door. The housekeeper or manager will replenish your towels on a daily basis. Please do not include the bedspread, blankets or mattress cover in the basket. Additional towels and linens are available from the House Manager upon request.
- Please remove all linens and pillow before folding back the hide-a-bed. Folding a hide-a-bed with linens will tear the sheets.
- We are pleased to offer washers and dryers for your personal laundry during your stay at Rathgeber Hospitality House.
- Due to limited space, we are only able to make one parking space available per room for registered houseguests.
- Because Rathgeber Hospitality House cannot assume responsibility for personal items or valuables during your stay, we encourage you to leave your valuables at home.
- For safety reasons we cannot permit the use of electrical appliances, with the exception of clothes iron, hair dryers, curling irons, and razors. Guests will be responsible for any damages that may occur from the use of any other appliances brought into your room.